Welcome to the Brushy Creek Village Online Application
We are dedicated to protecting the privacy of your personal information, including your Social Security Number and other identifying or sensitive personal information. Our policy and procedures are designed to help ensure that your information is kept secure, and we work to follow all federal and state laws regarding the protection of your personal information. While no one can guarantee against identity theft or the misuse of personal information, protecting the information you provide us is a high priority to our company and staff. If you ever have concerns about this issue, please feel free to share them with us.
How personal information is collected. You will be asked to furnish some of your personal information when you apply to rent from us. This information will be on the rental application form or other document that you provide to us or to an apartment locator service, either on paper or electronically.
How and when the information is used. We use this information only for our business purposes involved in leasing a dwelling to you. Examples of these uses include, but are not limited to, verifying statements made on your rental application (such as your rental, credit and employment history), reviewing your lease for renewal and enforcing your lease obligations (such as to obtain payment for money you may owe us in the future).
How the information is protected and who has access. We allow only authorized persons to have access to your personal information, and we keep documents and electronic records containing this information in secure areas and systems.
How the information is disposed of. After we no longer need or are required to keep your personal information, we will store or destroy it in a manner designed to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing it. Our disposal methods will include shredding, destruction or obliteration of paper documents and destruction of electronic files.
Locator Services. If you found us through a locator service, please be aware that locator services are independent contractors and are not our employees - even though they may initially process rental applications and fill out lease forms. You should require any locator services you use to furnish you their own privacy policies.
Resident Qualifying Criteria
We are delighted that you are interested in leasing your new home with us. In order to help you make your decision, we have listed below the criteria for qualifying as a resident with us.
Fair Housing Statement: Capstone is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to offer apartments for rental to the general public without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or handicap. The employees of Capstone have a legal obligation to treat each individual in a consistent and equally fair manner. In order to assist you with your decision on your new home, we are providing a list of guidelines used to qualify residents for tenancy in our communities. Please note that this is our current rental criteria; nothing contained in these requirements shall constitute a guarantee or representation by the Apartments that all residents and occupants currently residing at the Apartments have met these requirements. There may be residents and occupants that have resided at the Apartments prior to these requirements going into effect. Additionally, our ability to verify whether these requirements have been met is limited to the information we receive from various resident credit reporting services used.
Please review this information before filling out an application and paying the application verification fee, which is a non-refundable fee. The fee is $50.00 for single application.
- Everyone 18 years of age or older must complete and sign a separate rental application. Spouses may complete one application.
- Each applicant must provide a government issued photo identification with the completed rental application.
- Applicants who are first time renters may qualify by having the lease guaranteed by a family member, i.e. Mother, Father, Brother, Sister. The guarantor must have a gross monthly income of at least 6 times the monthly rent and must meet all other qualifying criteria when signing and completing the Guarantor's Lease Agreement, or pay an extra deposit.
- Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income of one or two applicants must be 3 times the monthly rent. Applicant must have a minimum of 6 months employment or must have a Lease Guarantor or pay an extra deposit.
- A beacon credit score of 550 or higher is required. No credit will require an additional deposit. Debt to another apartment community will require additional information. If accepted, it would require an additional deposit as well.
- Applicants may be denied occupancy for any of the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by applicant (application deposit will not be refunded).
- Incomplete application by applicant.
- Insufficient verifiable income.
- A criminal background search will be conducted for each applicant and occupant over the age of 18. It is our policy not to lease to applicants with felony convictions, felony deferred adjudication and certain misdemeanors concerning violence or drugs. If the criminal background search and/or information provided by you reveals past criminal convictions which violates our policy, your application may be denied. Certain approvals may be allowed according to the property look-back policy. You may request a copy of this policy.
- This requirement is not a guarantee or representation that residents or occupants currently residing in our community have not been convicted of a felony or subject to deferred adjudication for a felony, certain misdemeanor or sex offenses requiring registration under applicable law. Our ability to verify this information is limited to information made available to us by the resident credit-reporting services used.
- Poor credit history may require an additional deposit or a Lease Guarantor
- Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental reports are obtained). Rental history of:
a. Debt to another rental community
c. Poor/Late payment rental history (more than 3)
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the above rental criteria.